Earn FREE

Earn FREE
Click to get paid

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sexy Greek Co-Host Maria Louiza Vourou





Maria Louiza Vourou, who, I believe, is the co-host of something called ShowBiz News, which, er, covers showbiz as, you know, news. I think. I believe Showbiz News is some kind of Greek entertainment TV show (at least according to some guy who uploaded a video of the show to YouTube), but since I don’t speak Greek, or knows what Greek sounds like, I haven’t a clue what they’re saying in the video below showing off Maria Louiza Vourou’s ability to look hot and at the same time read the news. And don’t even get me started on that annoying guy sitting across from her. Really, what’s the deal with uglying up the show with some ugly dude when you could just have Maria Louiza Vourou? Anyways. Pictures of Maria Louiza Vourou in her underwear best and a video sample (she’s only on it for the first 40 seconds, I think) below for your perusal pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment